ValidaTek offers comprehensive contract vehicles that allow government agencies to quickly get their critical IT projects underway.
ValidaTek is a prime contractor in the FC1 8(a) Track on the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading-Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II) contract vehicle. DHS EAGLE II is a multiple-award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle, specifically designed as the preferred source of information technology (IT) services for the majority of the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS’s) enterprise infrastructure and initiatives. FC1 includes Service Delivery, including Integration, Software Design/Development, and Operations & Maintenance.
The CIO-SP3 program supports the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the National Information Technology Acquisitions and Assessment Center (NITAAC), and other government agencies. This contract is designed to support Federal CIOs requiring quick and flexible IT support services.
ValidaTek-CITI, LLC, a ValidaTek and CITI Small Business Administration-approved joint venture, was created to bring our clients a broad variety of capabilities and skills. The ValidaTek-CITI LLC, together with Avery Partners, Ross Group Inc., Genome International, and VariQ, focus on bringing our clients the following core capabilities in the areas of:
- Biometrics technology
- Infrastructure and operations
- Software engineering
- Health IT security engineering and emergency preparedness
- Business intelligence and analysis
- Solution integration services
- Data warehousing and data mining
- Solutions for genomic and proteomic data analysis
The General Services Administration (GSA) 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) II is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small business to deferral agencies.
ValidaTek provides a wide range of IT products, services, and solutions via the GSA 8(a) STARS II contract. ValidaTek was awarded all four Functional Areas on both Constellation I and Constellation II:
- NAICS 541511—Custom Computer Programming Services (Functional Area 1)
- NAICS 541512—Computer Systems Design Services (Functional Area 2)
- NAICS 541513—Computer Facilities Management Services (Functional Area 3)
- NAICS 541519—Other Computer Related Services (Functional Area 4)
Contract Number: GS-06F-1201Z
Benefits of STARS II
- Allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements
- Enhanced opportunities for 8(a) firms
- Offers flexibility of contract types to mitigate risk
- Offers access to a pool of contractors with additional industry credentials
- Facilitates integrated IT solutions
- Enables federal clients to earn 8(a) small business credit
- Saves time and money by reducing procurement lead time
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits
- FAR 16.505 Fair Opportunity process supports best value awards
- Minimizes protest risk and supports timely order award for optimal mission support
Features of STARS II
- $10B program ceiling and five-year base period with one, five-year option
- Directed task orders up to $4M
- Contract types include: fixed price, labor hour, and time and materials terms
- Two constellations (tiers)
- Permits other direct costs when it is integral and necessary to the IT effort
- Access to exceptionally qualified 8(a) small business industry partners
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505
- Complimentary scope compatibility reviews
- Compliance with Section 843 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2008 and Section 863 of NDAA 2009
- No protests on orders under $10M, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the GWAC
Contract Manager: Said Rachidi
703-674-6552 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit the GSA STARS II website.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Sole Source vehicle enables agencies to engage in direct buy contracts with certified contractors. ValidaTek’s SBA 8(a) and SDB (Small Disadvantaged Business) business development certification is valid through February 2018.
Learn more about ValidaTek’s SBA 8(a) Sole Source contract.
ValidaTek’s GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Number is GS-35F-0555V
IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products and services from over 5,000 certified industry partners.
For more information, please see the ValidaTek GSA Catalog.
ValidaTek’s SEAPORT-E Contract Number is N00178-10-D-6380.
SEAPORT-E is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas, including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, the United States Marine Corps, and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) compete for their service requirements among 1,800+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from among the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members. All task orders are competitively solicited, awarded, and managed using the SeaPort-e platform. Since nearly 85% of its contract holders are small businesses, the SeaPort-e approach to acquiring services provides opportunity that fuels the nation’s engine of job growth.
GSA Alliant Small Business
ValidaTek is the managing partner of the Creative Alliant Joint Venture, strategically designed with the sole intention of providing customer-centric, cost-effective, and innovative solutions to the United States government. Creative Alliant Joint Venture has been awarded the GSA Alliant Small Business GWAC.
Alliant Small Business, GSA’s premier small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of industry partners. With a $15 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, Alliant Small Business allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for small businesses.