DHS EAGLE II Functional Category 1 – 8(a) Track
ValidaTek-CITI, LLC is a prime contractor in the DHS EAGLE II 8(a) track under Functional Category 1 – Service Delivery, which will provide a full range of services and solutions in support of developing, implementing, and maintaining technology to support the DHS mission and business functions across the entire lifecycle of a program.
ValidaTek-CITI, LLC focuses on bringing our clients the following core capabilities:
- Biometrics technology
- Software engineering and development
- Infrastructure and operations
- Business intelligence and analysis
- Data warehousing and data mining
- Solution integration and transition services
- Data center operations & maintenance
Contract Number: HSHQDC-13-D-E2071
EAGLE II Task Orders: www.DHS.gov/EAGLEii
- HSHQDC-15-J-00416; DHS Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Operational Support
Relevant Past Performance
- DHS: Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Operational Support
- DOS: Vanguard 2.2.1 – IT Infrastructure Support Services, Exchange, Firewall, Network
- DOS: Vanguard 2.3.3 – Data Center Operations and Maintenance
- DOS: IT Operational Support Services (ITOSS) – Application Hosting, Network Operations, IT Infrastructure Engineering and Operations, Database (SQL Server & Oracle) Engineering and Operations, Security Operations, Firewall Operations, Windows and Linux Server Engineering and Operations
- DOS: Enterprise Engineering Services (EES)– COTS Evaluation and Integration, Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Architecture, Security Engineering
- DOS: Worldwide Refugee Admissions Processing System (WRAPS) – Software Development Support Services
- DOS: HR/EX Software Development and Support – Database Engineering and Operations, Requirements Analysis, IT Infrastructure Engineering and Operations
- DOS: PRM Enterprise System (PRiMES) – Agile Development, .NET, Grants Management Application Development and Maintenance, SharePoint Platform
- HUD: iNtegrated Assessment Subsystem (NASS) – Agile Development, JAVA, Oracle Middleware
- DOD: Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) Website and Database Technical Support & Development – Agile Development, .NET, Oracle, Website Development and Maintenance
- USPTO: User Interface Designs (UID) – Agile Methodology, User Interface Design (Ux)
Quality Assurance Program
As a growing successful organization, we invest heavily in quality management and seek to infuse quality principles into all aspects of our processes and procedures. Our goal is to “get it right the first time – every time,” so that our customers can have confidence that their quality requirements are being met. Our dedication to quality is demonstrated by our corporate-wide ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1, and ISO 27001:2013 certifications and CMMI Level 3 for Services in addition to CMMI Level 3 for Development appraisals.
Points of Contact:
Customer Satisfaction: Rahul Nemade, President
202-486-1844 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Manager: Said M. Rachidi
703-674-6552 | email@example.com
Teaming Coordinator: Saad Zarhloul
703-972-2275 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract Administrator/Director of Contracts: Peter Shortsleeves
703-972-2272 | email@example.com
For more information, please contact Eagle2@validatek.com.
ValidaTek-CITI, LLC Joint Venture
JV Managing Partner: ValidaTek, Inc.
JV Venturing Partner: Creative Information Technologies, Inc. (CITI)
Core Team Members: Engineering Software and Network Services, Inc. (ESNS); NetServices, LLC; SSB, Inc.