Creative Alliant, LLC is a partnership of small businesses offering a range of niche capabilities and services similar to those found in larger companies. Our approach to finding IT solutions for our Federal customers demonstrates our capability to effectively improve quality of performance and response time. From solutions to defend the nation’s security, to modernizing critical infrastructure, to providing full enterprise support, the Creative Alliant JV takes pride in our ability to provide unparalleled technical and management expertise.
Designed with the sole intention of providing customer-centric, cost-effective and innovative solutions, this joint venture has been awarded the GSA Alliant Small
About Alliant SB:
- Alliant SB is a Multiple Award IDIQ GWAC, with T&M, Labor Hour, Cost Reimbursement, or Firm-Fixed Price task orders. Task Order type is at the discretion of the ordering Agency.
- Task Orders can be awarded for any type of IT solution. ODC’s are permitted as incidental costs.
- Agencies can utilize the contract directly or with GSA support.
- Total Contract Value: $15B (Includes all SB Awards)
- 5 Year Base Period – Started 2/3/09, and one 5 Year Option Period .
- Can be used by Federal Clients for classified and unclassified CONUS and OCONUS IT tasks.
- Includes 95 labor categories for IT development and support staff at Government or Contractor site.
Contract Number: GS-06F-0611Z
Technologically Diverse Capabilities:
- Data Center Operations and Maintenance
- Network Design, Engineering, and Support
- .NET and Java Development
- Agile Development
- 24/7 Tier 1, 2, and 3 Support
- Biometric Applications and Engineering
- Oracle and SQL Server Database Engineering
- COTS Integration
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- IT Security and Information Assurance
Prompt Payment Terms - Net 30
Program Manager: Rahul Nemade | 703-972-2272 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please see the GSA ASB page located here.